{Behind the Camera}

Photography has always been a passion of mine; I love capturing a story behind the lens. I graduated with a degree in graphic design and also took photography classes while in college. This was before digital cameras became popular, so I spent hours and hours in the darkroom!

Capturing life's sweet moments that we often take for granted is what I strive for. I don't just take pictures of children, I try to capture their spirit. Through photography, you can freeze a precious moment in time that otherwise might fade in memory. "Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever… it remembers little things long after you have forgotten everything” (Aaron Sisking).

God has blessed me with this talent that I have such a strong passion for. I use it to glorify Him and to bless others. I look forward to creating lasting memories for your family!

0 comments: